- the type of information that is collected
- how collected information is used and with whom it is shared
- how we intend to protect the information
- how you can access, modify and/or delete such information
Right to Opt-in and Opt-out
If you “opt in” to receive information from us or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us here. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request, and we are unable to have your information removed from the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information collection
KarenDavisDesignOnline.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to KarenDavisDesignOnline.com.
Using personal information
KarenDavisDesignOnline.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send products that you purchase;
- supply services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where KarenDavisDesignOnline.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, KarenDavisDesignOnline.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
KarenDavisDesignOnline.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
KarenDavisDesignOnline.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
KarenDavisDesignOnline.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.